The noreplace rpmmacros addition works perfectly for us.  It solves all
of our problems that we were having with auto-updating and working
configs being overwritten.  However, the .rpmmacros existence causes
another side effect on linux systems because it is seen by the OS rpm as
well as openpkg rpm.  It would better better to move the
openpkg .rpmmacros file under the ~/.openpkg/ directory along with the
build file I think.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu