On 14/11/06, Andreas Jellinghaus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> Can you give me the extract of the CCID specs that says 271 is the
> minimal length?

ok, didn't read the part about extended apdu.
btw: what exactly is ICCD?

CCID = Chip/Smart Card Interface Devices

also I wonder:
2048bit signatures with cryptoflex 32k cards in scm readers -
they won't work with ccid + pcscd + opensc either, correct?
i.e. we need to implement get response in several small steps
for cryptoflex?

According to [1] all the SCM readers are limited to 253 bytes of ADPU.
So the maximum APDU data should be 248 (253 - 5) on those readers for
a T=0 card.

I also have a Winbond reader limited to 128 bytes. Using a T=0 crypto
card with this reader may be difficult.

<off>
I wander why all the smart cards are not T=1 these days.
</off>

Bye

[1]
http://www.opensc-project.org/pipermail/opensc-user/2006-September/001233.html