Hi Alon,

I already did and continued; turns out that my LIBTOOL setup was/is
still not OK (lots of missing -lltdl lines in the makefiles). After
correcting that one the build continued until pkcs11-global.c, where it
ran into problems with the gettimeofday function that MingW does not
seem to support. The compile error was something about an unknown struct
size:
  struct _timeb time_buf;

At that point I decided to scratch my entire Mingw/Msys setup. I will
re-install MingW+msys tools tomorrow and continue.

cheers,

JJK