Hello,

To clarify my knowledge, I would like to contribute some user
documentation on the wiki. The subject of transferring an RSA key pair
to a smartcard seems interesting.

Here are some newbee questions before I go on:

* I would like to add a page with dummy certificates on the wiki. One
root CA, one secondary CAs and several certs. So that users only have to
download them to test command lines. Would you favor that ?

* pkcs11-tool and pkcs15-init have some common tools. For example, it is
possible to generate an RSA key. But I could not find information about
pkcs11-tool on the wiki. Is pkcs11-tool deprecated?

* Until now, my attempts to transfer a key to a smartcard did not
succeed (Feitian cards).

For example, I tried:
pkcs15-init -S foobar.pkcs12 -f PKCS12 --auth-id 01 --pin 0000
--insecure --passphrase "XXXXXX"

but it failed with error messages.

Importing 1 certificates:
  0: /C=FR/L=Paris/O=Foobar organisation/CN=Foobar secondary 1024 CA
pkcs15-init: card-entersafe.c:1047: entersafe_encode_bignum: Assertion
`0' failed.
Aborted

Is pkcs15-init fully working? Or is it a Feitian card issue or me not
fully understanding what is possible to do?

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel