>a few comments from my side:
>* please change all debug strings to english :)
Of course it will be the case at end..

>* "opensccm" is a big cryptik, what about "cardmodule" or so?
>  (if it is in the opensc source code, we know it relates to opensc,
>  so no need to put "opensc" in the name)

Yes I can name it cardmodule it's ok for me.

>* I guess opensccm.c uses some template from microsoft?
>  please document in the file header to give credit where due.
>  Using a template of a published API for your own code is fine
>  I guess - no copyright/license issue here. Unless of course
> the template had a copyright header/license attached that
>  says otherwise.

It use Microsoft CNG Development Kit and only to have cardmod.h header
avalaible,

Cardmo.h have :

//==============================================================;
//
//  CARDMOD.H
//
//  Abstract:
//      This is the header file commonly used for card modules.
//
//  This source code is only intended as a supplement to existing Microsoft
//  documentation.
//
//  THIS CODE AND INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
//  KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE
//  IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
//  PURPOSE.
//
//  Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All Rights Reserved.
//
//==============================================================;

And there are a licence.rtf in kit for sample code.

So I'm not absolutly sure of permission but like we don't use code sample but
just interface definition... Moreover it seems that other project use cardmod.h

Perhaps someone can help.

>* some comments in the code wouln't hurt :)
>  for example why the special handling for winlogon?
>  and how does it work in general: is there a central process
>  or will each app load the module again (thus possible
>  conflicts with more than one app using smart cards)?

There are a lot of stuff to do to improve this module (documentation, key
Managing, writing card and so on) this why  I need some help but I can't be
helped if nobody can't access the code so It's why I wish to put this base.
Moreover It will be more easy for me to improve this once integrated on trunk.

>* the key handling: IIRC opensc can tell you what keys
>  a card supports, maybe that would be more accurate than
>  claiming those fixed key sizes

???

>if you want to rename the file, that would be best done
<before a commit. but all other changes are not important
>enough, so you could commit the code as is from my point of
>view.

No problem If I commit I rename file first...

>a wiki page with more details would be real nice once the
>code is commited :)

Of course It will be absolutly necessary, but again time is missing to
do all immediatly.

>Regards, Andreas

Regards,
François.