Am Mittwoch 03 Februar 2010 16:41:12 schrieb Martin Paljak:
> I only have epass3k and e-gate tokens. Any good tokens that speak CCID/ICCD
>  and cost less than 50€ and have a JavaCard or some other decent native OS
>  inside? Aladdin and Athena seem nice but the price tag is not OK for a
>  toy.

what about the cyberflex tokens from axalto? I think they are still sold.

other than that, my personal preference is a token size smart card reader:
Gemalto USB Shell V2 (GemPC Key)
17 € + tax =~  20 €.
http://cryptoshop.com/

this way if the card breaks, I still have the reader, and if the reader
breaks, I still have the card. plus it is quite fast and robust (I evaluated
once about 10 different readers, some where quite slow...).

Regards, Andreas