On Feb 3, 2010, at 17:52 , Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 03 Februar 2010 16:41:12 schrieb Martin Paljak:
>> I only have epass3k and e-gate tokens. Any good tokens that speak CCID/ICCD
>> and cost less than 50€ and have a JavaCard or some other decent native OS
>> inside? Aladdin and Athena seem nice but the price tag is not OK for a
>> toy.
>
> what about the cyberflex tokens from axalto? I think they are still sold.
Have one, don't really like it and it is deprecated as well.

> other than that, my personal preference is a token size smart card reader:
> Gemalto USB Shell V2 (GemPC Key)
> 17 € + tax =~  20 €.
> http://cryptoshop.com/

I also have SIM size readers but that's not the same as a sturdy keychainable
token. Probably the durability is the major piece in the price tag.

I also received some prototype cryptosticks with openpgp but both the hardware
and software of that still needs work...

--
Martin Paljak
http://martin.paljak.pri.ee