Am Donnerstag 04 Februar 2010 08:38:31 schrieb François Leblanc:
> Ok, to be more clear I suggest "opensc-cardmod.dll"...

good idea.

> Yes dlls must be in Path, the Path can be update at install process.

I know you can set the path for users. but can you also set the
path for system processes (e.g. the login window)?

> The link betwin a card and a module dll is made by ATR in registry,
> You provide ATR, ATRMask and CSP to use.
>
> I'm not sure but first matching module take the hand on others...

hmm, guess so. :(

> So I plan to:
>
> - Move libopensc/opensccm.c to cardmod/cardmod.c -> build
>  opensc-cardmod.dll

good.

> - Update code to transmit SCARDHANDLE and SCARDCONTEXT by "env" to
> reader-pcsc.c
> In first step I keep actual hack code of reader-pcsc.c and if possible
> change it
> to reduce duplicate code.

leave it as is, and commit the code you posted.

the code can be changed later, when there is an agreement how it can
be changed.

please don't forget to also submit the *.reg file. you posted a binary
last time as attachment, please use "iconv" to convert it from utf-16
to utf-8 first. that way we can see what is inside the file, and windows
will still be able to install it with a right-click.

Thanks, Andreas