>Sure, I know the case with windows and BaseCSP and why the driver rocks, if
finalized and why it is good and important.

>But the way it is included and integrated with the rest of OpenSC should be
discussed. I don't like the idea of putting it >"on the same level" with
libopensc and I don't like the current pcsc driver diff.

>To see what it does and to be able to change anything, a doc on how to
compile it is needed (you probably know it and can put >necessary links in
the wiki page and save others a hour of googling)

Ok,

For cross compiling you can refer to

http://www.opensc-project.org/pipermail/opensc-devel/2010-January/013162.htm

please, use the latest patch I provide.