Am Mittwoch 03 März 2010 07:31:40 schrieb Alon Bar-Lev:
> Why did you remove winconfig.h?

I removed the whole "src/include" directory, and only remembered
later that we need winconfig.h.in for win32. as I wrote:
> > (note: doesn't work on windows right now - need to restore
> > winconfig.h to win32.)

so I don't claim the patch is ready for prime time.
rather I want to discuss if we want a cleanup in that
direction, or explore other options (e.g. move the header
files to src/include/opensc/ directory - with cvs that
wasn't an option, but now with svn we could do that).

Regards, Andreas