@Johannes:

> Apply this patch locally, and everything should work fine. BTW the
> unicard support was added by Peter Koch [1]. Maybe you want to contact
> him for an upstream patch.

pkcs15-tcos.c has not been modified for a long time (except some
minor cosmetic changes). So something else must have changed.

I just did a quick "grep LOGIN_REQUIRED *.c" and it seems that only
the WestCOS and OpenPGP emulations set LOGIN_REQUIRED
while all other emulation-routines don't.

If LOGIN_REQUIRED must now be set from within the emulation-routine
and if that was not necessary before then the LOGIN_REQUIRED flag
will be now missing for every card that has a pkcs15-emulation (except
WestCOS and OpenPGP).

So before adding

> +               p15card->flags |= SC_PKCS15_CARD_FLAG_LOGIN_REQUIRED;

in pkcs15-tcos.c (and all other emulation routines) we should investigate
why this wasn't necessary in 0.11.13

Unfortunately I have no testcard for which some of the other emulation
routines are used.

Peter