Hi everyone,

is anyone going to cartes? that is the biggest smart card exhibition
as far as I know, in paris 7.12. - 9.12., i.e. starting tomorrow.

If so, please feel free to send report, I guess everyone is
interested about all the new stuff you can tell us about.

Personally I'd be interested in:
* cheap jcop cards (contact only, dual interface, or
  as cheap usb stick). and of course resellers that sell
  them at reasonable price (low quantities, like only one or
  only five).
* nfc phones / adapters etc.
* industrial card readers (i.e. either very small or with a
  seperate chip contact unit). and/or card readers with contact
  heads (i.e. contacts from above, not the usual sliding contacts
  that leave small scratches on cards).

if you happen to see any of that, maybe you could take a note
and post it later? thanks :)

Regards, Andreas