Le lundi 06 décembre 2010 à 19:13 +0100, Andreas Jellinghaus a écrit :

> Is anyone going to cartes? that is the biggest smart card exhibition
> as far as I know, in paris 7.12. - 9.12., i.e. starting tomorrow.

Sorry, I missed this email.

GOOZE was at Cartes yesterday, on Feitian Booth, stand n°4J021. You can
visit them for demo of the products. As we are now a full distributor,
you will be soon able to buy any product on GOOZE.EU, at a good price.

During these two days, I will be hanging around Carted. If you need to
meet me, I will be glad. My phone number is +33(0)627875238.

Kind regards,