Le mardi 11 janvier 2011 à 15:50 +0100, Jan Just Keijser a écrit :
> The Feitian cards work with the OpenSC driver
> The Feitian cards also work with the proprietary driver from Feitian
> itself, in a way that is almost 100% compatible with OpenSC.
> How did the Feitian driver writers achieve this compatibility? Is
> their
> driver perhaps based on OpenSC code, or did they merely follow the
> specifications? If it *is* based on the OpenSC codebase, then what
> about
> GPL licencing?

Please don't make any illegitimate assertion.

Please note GOOZE are just a distributor, we cannot speak for Feitian,
this is my personal opinion:

My opinion is that Feitian made a standard smartcard, to answer a market
need for standard tools. The Feitian PKI is a fully native PKCS#15 card.
This is why it works so well with OpenSC, which is designed for native
cards.

That's it.

Kind regards,