Le dimanche 09 janvier 2011 à 13:41 +0200, Martin Paljak a écrit :
> What does this mean? Please provide some logs, screenshots or error
> messages, or exact details of what is happening. Also provide the
> actual certificates (which are declared as invalid)

Sure, we are investigating that.

The number of PIN retries is set at initialisation, it is normal.

If you read my first post, I used Firefox to transfer certificates.
I was asking for the Windows Vista/7 requests as regards certificates.
Windows platform is often not standard and requires to adapt.

The fact is that the Feitian PKI works tremendously well under Windows.
We could even use OpenSC and CSP drivers at the same time.
It also works for smartcard login and remote logon.

So I would like to clarify this post, because people reading might
believe that the Feitian PKI is buggy, which is not.

I will get back in a few days with a proposal to modify to Feitian PKI
driver to make it more compatible with Windows requests.

Kind regards,