opensc-devel-boun...@lists.opensc-project.org a écrit sur 11/01/2011
18:18:18 :

> [image supprimée]
>
> Re: [opensc-devel] Consistence between the OpenSC and proprietary
drivers

> Douglas E. Engert
>
> A :
>
> opensc-devel
>
> 11/01/2011 18:19
>
> Envoyé par :
>
> opensc-devel-boun...@lists.opensc-project.org
>

> On 1/11/2011 2:39 AM, francois.lebl...@cev-sa.com wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I come back after some holidays so sorry if I missing some things or
> > answers.
> >
> > First I've seen talk about gina used in XP and it's obsolete since
this
> > change in Vista and 7.
> >
> > Second for use smart card you can build your own CSP/KSP or use
minidriver
> > a subset of
> >
> > CSP/KSP managing smart card only and not providing all cryptographics
> > fonctions.
> >
> > If you want to develop a CSP/KSP you can make it like a  pkcs11
bridge,
> > the main trouble is
> >
> > the need to sign this module. The second way use a minidriver with
BaseCsp
> > witch provide a basic
> >
> > CSP/KSP that you complete with your minidriver witch access the card
> > functionnalities (certificats
> >
> > management, cryptographics functions, etc etc). There are two problems
> > with this, first you need to
> >
> > understand how minidriver work (
> > http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/MiniDriver) second
> >
> > the BaseCsp module take the hand on card so your software must be
> > throw/call with the handle of
> >
> > smart card under pcsc...
> >

> > I've started to develop such minidriver for opensc, see cardmod (card
> > module), and successfully have
> >
> > smartcard use on windows with tools like certutil.exe, but for now
I've
> > not be able to log on with opensc
> >
> > and smartcard.
>
> After reading the wiki, I see you say you need the the OpenSC libs in
your
> path. But during login there is no user yet, and there is no HKCU
registry
> hive available and so I don't think the PATH is set either. So your
problem
> might be it can't find the libs.
>
> Have you tried putting the OpenSC libs under windows\system32?

I don't try this, but trainee that make some tests and manage to start
login,

but server refuse the certificat (don't have exactly the cause).

So I guess that opensc successfully start...

The best way is to have a one build dll carmod.dll without need of
external dll

(libtool, etc...) and put it in system32.

> Can you get any debug output from opensc.dll?
> by adding in opensc.conf debuf_file= to some file that is writable
> by everyone?
> There is also no stdout or stderr, so debug has to be to a file.
>
> If you are on a 64 bit windows machine, does it need a 64-bit opensc?

I don't known.