Brian,
You still have not told us how you mini driver loads any of the
OpenSC code. Does it use any of the cardmod code? I ask because
the patch you need may be only part of what I proposed basicaly
(2).

I would like to ask Martin, as he had comments on the patch.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <deeng...@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory