On 1/21/2011 12:28 AM, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE wrote:
> Le jeudi 20 janvier 2011 à 15:44 -0600, Douglas E. Engert a écrit :
>> I have gotten further today.
>
> Dear Douglas,
>
> You may look at MySmartLogon source code:
> http://www.mysmartlogon.com/products/eidauthenticate.html

Thanks, I see they also have a card registration tool, that
looks like it adds the ATR to the registry?

> If the certs are valid, smartcard logon can be enabled. This tool can be
> used to check certificates.

I know the certificates are valid, the same card works on Windows7
using the Microsoft mini-driver.

> You may read source code and contact the
> authors who knows very well Windows logon issues.

I would prefer at this time to not look at some other source code.

> But I guess this is
> mainly a container issue as you explained.

It might also be an issue with the way the code is handle a request
from the BaseCSP to find a specific certificate.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <deeng...@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory