Dear friends,

pkcs15-tool --list-public-keys seems to return the list of available
public keys being registered on card as public keys. It does not include
the list of private keys. But some public keys can be derived from
private keys and thus are not listed.

Are there plans to modify pkcs15-tool --list-public-keys so that it
returns all public keys (including those derived from private keys).

I am asking the question because a friend ***may*** start working on a
GUI for OpenSC and he ***may*** need to list all public keys and I want
to be sure what is the best way to extract all public keys.

Kind regards,