Hello,

Just a quick notice that a section about "certificate compatibility"
seems justified somewhere in documentation.

I recently debugged an issue where OpenSC.tokend did not seem to work
(no certificates visible in Keychain.app) yet logs and everything else
seemed to suggest that everything is OK. Indeed, replacing the
certificate with a "known good" one (in fact from my eID card) made
Keychain.app work and display the certificate (without any differences
in logs)

This mostly concerns people who create CA profiles or depend on a
"fixed CA scheme" and try to use OpenSC but fail on some interface
(like Minidriver or Tokend)

Best,
Martin