Le 04/09/2011 21:43, Viktor Tarasov a écrit :
> Le 01/09/2011 20:04, Martin Paljak a écrit :
>> Hello,
>> On Aug 29, 2011, at 7:53 , Viktor Tarasov wrote:
>>> I committed the initial version of the minidriver in 'write' mode.
>>> https://github.com/viktorTarasov/OpenSC/commits/minidriver-write-mode
>>>

>>> There are some changes that concerns both 'write' and 'read-only' modes:
>>>
>>> -- the content of 'cardcf' is created with the first successfull method in
>>> the following order:
>>> --- the on-card pkcs#15 DATA object (application:'CSP',label:'cardcf');
>>> --- 'lastUpdate' attribute of tokenInfo. As a 'freshness' value the CRC-32
>>> calculated on 'lastUpdate' is used;
>>> --- random value.
>>>
>>> -- 'cmapfile' (containers) is emulated from existing privateKey pkcs#15
>>> objects.
>>>     If the on-card pkcs#15 DATA object (application:'CSP',label:'cmapfile')
>>> is accessible, then it's content used to update the non-pkcs#15 attributes
>>> of emulated containers.
>>>

>>> In 'write' mode:
>>> - 'write' mode is activated by setting to 'false' the 'md_read_only' option
>>> in
>>>    the 'card_atr' section of OpenSC configuration file;
>>>
>>> -- every 'WriteFile' on 'cardcf' updates the on-card pkcs#15 DATA object
>>> 'CSP':'cardcf'.
>>>
>>> -- the 'WriteFile' on the 'cmapfile' is stored in memory and is encoded and
>>> written into the on-card pkcs#15 DATA object
>>> (application:'CSP',label:'cmapfile') when 'Deauthenticate' procedure is
>>> called by BaseCSP.
>>>

>>> Tested with 'AMOS IAS/ECC' card in IE on Windows XP platform.
>>> Test consisted in the decentralized card enrollment, followed by the
>>> authentication to access the protected Web page.
>>>

>>> For the unknown (for me) reasons, when generating key in IE, BaseCSP tries
>>> firstly to import the 'soft' key, instead of generating one on-card.
>>> If minidriver refuse this attempt, BaseCSP generates key on-card.
>>>
>>> This 'feature' gave the possibility to test key generation and key import .
>>> (For a while I do not managed to import P#12 with the 'CSP' attribute
>>> pointing to BaseCSP using IE or certmgr.msc).
>>>
>>> No other application where used for tests.
>>> Still needs to be tested on the other windows versions.
>> Interesting. I'll give Windows 7/64 a try.
>
> Ok, thanks.
> It's roughly 'works-for-me', but I need to test it a bit more, as well as to
> test non-regression with the cards and read-only mode.

I've done a few non-regression tests for the 'read-only' mode on XP with
RutokenECP and Athena-ASEPCOS cards -- smartcard logon, authentication in IE.
There are was no problems.

The only thing is:
when importing with the OpenSC pkcs15-init tools the smartcard-logon pkcs#12,
that do not have 'encipherment' key usage in the certificate,
the 'decrypt' usage has to be explicitly added with the help of 'key-usage'
argument of pkcs15-init tool .

That's because during smartcard-logon, for some reason, Windows&BaseCSP
executes 'CardRSADecrypt' on minidriver.
This operation needs the SC_PKCS15_PRKEY_USAGE_DECRYPT flag to be set for the
smartcard-logon key on the PKCS#15 side .

So, Martin, it would be wonderful, if you could test this MD on Windows 7/64 .

Kind regards,
Viktor.