Le 09/09/2011 10:09, Martin Paljak a écrit :
> On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 10:39, Viktor Tarasov<viktor.tara...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Le 09/09/2011 09:23, Martin Paljak a écrit :
>>> If we omit loadable modules, we could also take that ATR tables are
>>> indeed static and do not need to be released? Is this correct?
>> Exact.
>> Only loadable module prevents the static ATR tables.
>
> Then the solution is IMHO simple.
>
> AFAIK only one proprietary (which does not work with 0.12 IIRC, the
> troubled DNIe binary module) exists in the wild at the moment and I
> don't think we should bolster piggybacking on OpenSC for this purpose.

Fine,
and to continue this movement, could we envisage the abandon of support of the
obsolete cards ?

Example, 'oberthur' driver supports the old v.2.xx of the 'AuthentIC' PKI
applet with the proprietary file system.
This card is not more produced.
The new 3.2 version of this  applet, compatible with PKCS#15, is actually
supported by 'authentic' card driver.

> Best,
> Martin

Kind regards,