Le 15/12/2011 09:21, Viktor Tarasov a écrit :
> Hello Douglas,
>

> Le 14/12/2011 23:11, Douglas E. Engert a écrit :
>>
>> On 12/14/2011 2:14 PM, Douglas E. Engert wrote:
>>>
>>> I am able to use the:
>>> https://www.opensc-project.org/codereview/
>>> and login with the Google account from work.
>>> Then find the changes from 12/8, which include Viktor's SM code that has my
>>> ECDH
>>> code included:
>>>
>>>    git clone -b staging
>>> https://myuse...@www.opensc-project.org/codereview/p/OpenSC some_dir
>>> and
>>>    git fetch https://myuse...@www.opensc-project.org/codereview/p/OpenSC
>>> refs/changes/10/210/1
>>>
>>> Am testing it right now. There are some issues with the sc_app_info being
>>> null.
>>> Hope to have a patch later today.
>>
>> Attached is a patch to Viktor's code as found on Gerrit I258bde6a. I added a
>> review
>> to this but being new to Gerrit, I was not sure how to add the patch, of if
>> Viktor
>> should add it, or if this is the right change to start with.
>>
>> I needed this patch to allow the PIV card with RSA to work with this code
>> base.
>> it would not work with PKCS#11 as the framework->bind was not being called.
>> After fixing that, there were a number of places where a NULL appl_info
>> would cause a segfault. There may be other places too.
>>
>> I expect other cards that do not have an application to also fail.
>>
>> I started with this base because it has my ECDH code included, that I still
>> need to test.
>

> Ok, thanks.
> I will look, test and apply it into SM branch.

https://github.com/viktorTarasov/OpenSC/commit/4352d9aed483010762c575b8bf09ae3023cb1b72
https://github.com/viktorTarasov/OpenSC/commit/4a6e0d779578d009ebac7d3246a9a3a8e37eab14

By the way, IMHO, the PIN flags of the PIV PKCS#15 emulated card should be
reconsidered.
I would suggest to:
- add 'INITIALIZED' flag;
- remove 'LOCAL' (look "ISO 7816-15 8.9.2 Password attributes"). As for me,
every PIN without path has to be the 'global' one.

Kind regards,
Viktor.