Hi Peter,

Le 20/05/2012 19:19, Peter Marschall a écrit :
> This is not directly related to your question, but more general:
>
> You wrote about implementing write support for OpenPGP cards.
> Is there a chance to see the code you already have?
> maybe e.g. on github ;-)

You can look onto 'secure-messaging' branch of my OpenSC github project, forked
from OpenSC/OpenSC.
https://github.com/viktorTarasov/OpenSC-SM/tree/secure-messaging

In my Jenkins (https://opensc.fr/jenkins/) this branch
is continuously built on multiple platforms;
packages are created for win32, win64, debian, suse, mac (package for SuSE is
published onto the OpenSuSE build platform);
some (at the moment rudimentary) automatic tests are executed with the real
card;
coverity scan performed.
CI service is still under development. There is some CI support for
OpenSC/OpenSC/staging also.

Now I gradually start the merging of this branch into 'staging' of
OpenSC/OpenSC.
I hope to merge all.
After that the CI service will be concentrated on OpenSC staging and master.
In that way I hope to revive release process of OpenSC.

> Best
> Peter

Kind regards,
Viktor.