Hello,

2012/8/5 Viktor Tarasov <viktor.tara...@gmail.com>:
> If anyone has more or less significant proposals, especially the ones that
> touch the common framework,
> please, create the pull requests for github OpenSC.git/staging until the next
> weekend .
> Don't worry if you will not arrive until this term -- I hope to make
> automatic the essential part of release process and so,
> to make releases more frequents.

Someone just reported [1] a crash on Mountain Lion (OS X 10.8).
I don't think I will have time to work on it.

> The next weekend I hope to start the advanced non-regression tests of the
> current 'staging' and to tag the candidate for release.
>
> Look also if something essential is missing in the current 'NEWS' of
> 'staging'.
> Sorry, 'NEWS' do not reflects in details all the contributions that have been
> made during the last year -- they are too numerous.

I fixed some typos in the NEWS file. Available as a pull-request on github.

> 'Codereview' service of opensc-project.org is still not accessible and so
> there is no possibility to pick-up
> the 'useful' proposals that have been made there.

I asked Martin to restart it. The Codereview service is now up and running.

Bye

[1]
http://ludovicrousseau.blogspot.com/2012/08/mac-os-x-mountain-lion-and-smart-card.html?showComment=1344198899128#c8343187550094818437

--