Hello,

current github 'staging' is tagged as v0.13.0-pre1.

If no objections, I will merge this branch into github 'master' -- it will be
base version to test
and to prepare the coming release candidate.

For the future (after this release), I think (and it was already suggested here)
that we don't really need two branches in github.
We could use the unique 'master' branch, tag it as needed by release process,
and to manage all proposals as pull requests to 'master'.

For a while there is no packages (tarbals, MSIs, ...) labeled by tag name,
only the packages automatically built on 'staging' branch and labeled by git
version.

I will create the release dedicated jenkins jobs and will put thus prepared
packages onto the 'usual' places.

Kind regards,
Viktor.