Hello all,

2012/12/26 Viktor Tarasov <viktor.tara...@gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Andreas Jellinghaus <andr...@ionisiert.de>

>> * mailing lists: no idea what the current status is (i.e. this is a
>> test mail). Do we have new lists? Subscribers migrated or invited?
>>   Does this old list still work, or should I shut it down?
>

> The mailing lists with the same names are created on SF.
> The request to import the 'OpenSC' archive (for a while only OpenSC) is
> pending.
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=497423&aid=3596976&group_id=61487

Viktor, this request has been closed the same day you opened it.
It looks like it is not the correct procedure.

I just sent an email on each of the 3 lists to ask users to
resubscribe to the lists at SF.

>> * Trac/Wiki/.... -> any progress here? I remember so offerings and
>> questions to migrate, but no status update since - maybe I missed it?
>
> We are waiting solution from Peter.

I don't think we can count on Peter. I had a bad experience on the
libusb project and waited after Peter for a new release during 2 years
before participating to a forked project (libusbx).

> If something will no go as he expects,
> the alternative solution is to use the Wiki on github.
> Currently all wiki pages of OpenSC are migrated to github.
> https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/wiki
>
> Sure, the github wiki is not the equivalent substitution to the Wiki&Trac,
> but an advantage is that there is no dependence on particular person to get
> it running.

I do not like it at all but we may have lose all the bugs reported at
opensc-project.org and start a new collection at github.

If it is possible to do it automatically we may add a comment to every
bug asking the bug reporter to report it again on github if the bug is
still valid.

>> * opensc-project.org domain - registered to martin paljak, opensc.org
>> reigstered to same unknown person - opensc.com for sale.
>>   any chance to move one of the domains to (whom?) someone? or live
>> without them?
>

> I have no much experience, but
> my guess is if Peter will create a real wiki&trac, he could use this domain
> for this service.
>
> If not, I can use this domain for the actual opensc.fr platform.

Martin is busy with other project and real life.
The best we can do is ask him to redirect opensc-project.org to
opensc.org so a web site is still available.

>> Anything else I missed?
>>
>> As said, I'd like to retire the server end of year, as it is a very
>> old and unmaintained installation.

Andreas, can you wait until mid-January before retiring the server so
I have a chance to backup what I can? I am not at home now.

Thanks

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau