Hello,

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Ludovic Rousseau <
ludovic.rouss...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2012/12/26 Viktor Tarasov <viktor.tara...@gmail.com>:
> > On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Andreas Jellinghaus <
> andr...@ionisiert.de>
>
> >> * mailing lists: no idea what the current status is (i.e. this is a
> >> test mail). Do we have new lists? Subscribers migrated or invited?
> >>   Does this old list still work, or should I shut it down?
> >

> > The mailing lists with the same names are created on SF.
> > The request to import the 'OpenSC' archive (for a while only OpenSC) is
> > pending.
> >
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=497423&aid=3596976&group_id=61487
>
> Viktor, this request has been closed the same day you opened it.
> It looks like it is not the correct procedure.

Sorry, the correct link is:
https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/2051/

> I just sent an email on each of the 3 lists to ask users to
> resubscribe to the lists at SF.
>
> >> * Trac/Wiki/.... -> any progress here? I remember so offerings and
> >> questions to migrate, but no status update since - maybe I missed it?
> >
> > We are waiting solution from Peter.
>
> I don't think we can count on Peter. I had a bad experience on the
> libusb project and waited after Peter for a new release during 2 years
> before participating to a forked project (libusbx).
>
> > If something will no go as he expects,
> > the alternative solution is to use the Wiki on github.
> > Currently all wiki pages of OpenSC are migrated to github.
> > https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/wiki
> >
> > Sure, the github wiki is not the equivalent substitution to the
> Wiki&Trac,
> > but an advantage is that there is no dependence on particular person to
> get
> > it running.
>
> I do not like it at all but we may have lose all the bugs reported at
> opensc-project.org and start a new collection at github.
>
> If it is possible to do it automatically we may add a comment to every
> bug asking the bug reporter to report it again on github if the bug is
> still valid.

Ok, I see.  I will look around for a different solution.
Probably migrate trac&wiki to my platform .

> >> * opensc-project.org domain - registered to martin paljak, opensc.org
> >> reigstered to same unknown person - opensc.com for sale.
> >>   any chance to move one of the domains to (whom?) someone? or live
> >> without them?
> >

> > I have no much experience, but
> > my guess is if Peter will create a real wiki&trac, he could use this
> domain
> > for this service.
> >
> > If not, I can use this domain for the actual opensc.fr platform.
>
> Martin is busy with other project and real life.
> The best we can do is ask him to redirect opensc-project.org to
> opensc.org so a web site is still available.

Currently my platform use the 'opensc.fr' domain name,
but, it can be changed for 'opensc.org', if necessary.