well i think your sorta missing the point, say i did reduce my avatar login
footprint by 10, that would only mean that if 10 people simulatanously
logged in, which if your talking about 1000 avatars at once is going to
happen, it means that you will get the same results if 10 avatars hit at
once, so honestly even if we reduce the footprint by 90% we still have the
same problem on logins, the biggest problem i see is mass login, when your
talking about getting 1000 avatars into a region for a single event,
especially if it crashes you could be potentially looking at over 100
avatars trying to log in at the same time, how do we handle this??  if your
talking about 1000 avatars you need to talk about exteme usage case, not
just fractional usage.

Neb