It's for use in a trusted environment only. You can't have an asset cluster in
an untrusted environment without replicating every asset across every host --
otherwise someone could setup, run for a while, then deliberately corrupt the
hard disk. Given enough machines doing this, you could permanently wipe assets.

Adam