Hi Arne,

I need help me on posting variables to a server side file using
makerequest()....

Suppose I have 2 variables 'A'  and 'B' to be posted
How do I exactly pass these variable to the function below???

opensocial.makeRequest('URL',
        function (response) {
                alert(response);
     },
          {'method' : 'POST', 'contentType' : 'html', 'postData' :

Regards,
Makarand