Hi Arne,
    I find the opensocial_viewer_id param being passed when user A
(who does NOT have the app) is viewing B's application page (http://
sandbox.orkut.com/Application.aspx?appId=$APP_ID&uid=$UID where $UID
is that of B). Is this the expected behavior? I thought
opensocial_viewer_id will be passed only if the VIEWER has installed
the application. My application relies on this behaviour to check
whether the user installed the application. Please let me know whether
my assumption is right.
If it's not, pls let me know, what is the right way to find whether
the viewer has installed the app.

-Vikram