Hi Jason,

No action. Just refreshing. This error used to happen about 10-15% of the
times but once it comes, it would take atleast 4-5 refreshes to be ok. now I
am seeing the following more frequently:

"a has no properties
(no name)(undefined, "11250396017122538505", "13170186339118882845")
.
.
.
os_N.forEach(this.keyMap_,function(c,d){var
e=d.toLowerCase();if(d!=e){this.remo..."

Another weird is what I wrote about here:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/281d1fec7e8f3426/0c88f1187335ca1e#0c88f1187335ca1e

I am still seeing it! The screenshot is here:
http://www.smartwebworks.net/Temp/OrkutError.doc .... that line of code is
no more in the app since atleast 36 hrs, if not more. Again, 2-3 times I
refresh, its fine.

Cheers!
Rajiv

My Orkut App: Flaunt It!