Hi Jason,

am back with my bug again :)

Am seeing the errors in sandbox now. As expected, this is after much changes
to my app. In short, my app adds more app data now (retrieves the extra i
started adding)

Now that am seeing it in the sandbox, I think I will start seeing it
intermittently in orkut.com once I update my app xml.

Following is code from firebug.

a has no properties
setIgnoreCase(undefined, "13170186339118882845",
"13170186339118882845")opensocial-0.7.2....
(line 117)
newPerson(undefined)opensocial-0.7.2.... (line 132)
clearPrefetchData(Object 13170186339118882845=Object)opensocial-0.7.2....
(line 130)
processResponse(Object type=FETCH_PEOPLE parameters=Object,
Object13170186339118882845=
Object, undefined, undefined)opensocial-0.7.2.... (line 133)
i(Object Responses=[1] Success=true)opensocial-0.7.2.... (line 127)
os_G()opensocial-0.7.2.... (line 27)
xhrReceived_(Object type=complete target=Object
currentTarget=Object)opensocial-0.7.2....
(line 125)
handleEvent(Object type=complete target=Object
currentTarget=Object)opensocial-0.7.2....
(line 64)
os_Qd(Object isFunctionListener_=true src=Object type=complete, Object type=
complete target=Object currentTarget=Object)opensocial-0.7.2.... (line 73)
os_Qd(Object headers=Object closure_hashCode_=1, "complete", false, Objecttype=
complete target=Object currentTarget=Object)opensocial-0.7.2.... (line 73)
os_Qd(Object headers=Object closure_hashCode_=1, Object type=completetarget=
Object currentTarget=Object)opensocial-0.7.2.... (line 75)
os_Rd("complete")opensocial-0.7.2.... (line 78)
dispatchEvent("complete")opensocial-0.7.2.... (line 92)
abort()opensocial-0.7.2.... (line 95)
os_G()opensocial-0.7.2.... (line 27)
os_6[_P].setIgnoreCase=function(a){var
b=a&&!this.ignoreCase_;if(b){this.invalid...