Hi Jason :)

No, I havent seen them but then I havent also updated my app xml.

My app has a tab "Your Friends" that displays all friends, which links to
"Your Friends tab of the friend's app canvas! So I can just keep clicking
through the network. It was most evident when I was doing this. I was purely
random and I have no particular sequence. You will not see it unless you
have that many friends :)

I understand with this info and the inputs from dev team on the caching
technique, something can thought off.

In the sandbox, when I use bpc=1 it is an issue which is justified since the
link to "Friend's Flaunt" doesnt hv bpc=1. So after I rename the app xml,
add it afresh in all profiles, its fine. which means, no issues in sandbox.
But then I have only mine and my wife profile in sandbox to test :)

Cheers!
Rajiv