Hi Jason,

I was not seeing it until yesterday when I updated my app xml. Though my app
xml has not been picked since 12 hours, I did get the error of "a is
undefined" or "a has no properties" when I put the bpc=1 param in Orkut.com
(I dont usaully do that in orkut.com but had to since the updated app xml
was just not getting picked).

Just a thought: Is there any problem in passing a key to
newFetchPersonAppDataRequest that doesnt exist in the app data? I guess it
is but just want to confirm.

(I have provided so much information - screenshots, opensocial internal code
lines. It might be another option to study them to see if anything can be
concluded basen on them. I do that at my job many days when we cant recreate
issues. :) )

Thanks,
Rajiv