Hello All!
            We are running an orkut application named 'Idea Box'. We
are facing a problem using message bundles.When we put the application
description in message bundles.Ie pt_ALL.xml.We wrote description in
portuguese characters in pt_ALL.xml, But when we saw the description
in listing ,and information page ,ir is displaying junk
characters.KIndly help us and tell us wheather we are doning write or
should we write portuguese charactre's equivalent code to display them
properly.Kindly help us as soon as possible.

Link to My message Bundle is
http://www.ideawicket.com/pt_ALL.xml
Please Help!!!!!!!!