Hello Jsson!

    I have done as you said .i have added <?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8" ?> in pt_ALL.xml message bundle but problem is still
not solved.Now i have removed portuguse characters from that file to
restoe it to normal.But i am sending you the links how it appeared in
description in ie6 and firefox.
for ie6 it was appearing
http://www.ideawicket.com/ie6.jpg
for firefox