Hi Rahul. Is the text in the bundle that you've linked to not
appearing correctly in IE 6? It looks fine for me. Can you provide a
screen capture that shows what you're seeing? Either throw it up on
your server and link to it here (preferred) or send it to me directly.

Actually, looking a little deeper, I notice your message bundle
doesn't have any information about the character encoding. Your
bundles and your application spec must have the following in the first
line:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

Please make this change and try adding the application again to see if
you see the expected description. Keep in mind that you may have to
change the application's name slightly in order to not see a cached
result. If this doesn't fix the problem, please let me know.

- Jason