Hi Rahul. Your text is rendering correctly for me in both IE 6 and
Firefox, so it may be your browser configurations. Can you verify
whether your character encoding is set to Unicode (UTF-8) in both?
Also, you should specify the encoding in the server response; right
now, your server is returning Content-Type: text/xml but this should
be Content-Type: text/xml charset=UTF-8 for completeness. This
probably isn't the issue since your text is rendering correctly on my
end, but it may help avoid future problems.

Please let me know if changing your browser's encoding setting doesn't
fix the display issue.

- Jason