orkut does not allow you to fetch friends of friends at this time.
Currently, your app can access the application's owner's friend list
as well as the current user's if he/she has the application installed.
OpenSocial 0.8 provides a way of fetching the friends of an arbitrary
user but orkut doesn't support this just yet.

- Jason