Hi All,

I'm trying to solve this but not able anyways. I've written a simple
and small gadget file which will load an "ASP page" and after this an
"Activity of this" will be created. Im successfull till here. The
activity is getting created with the "Title" and "Body" and in this
body I'm giving a "link" which when gets clicked will lead the viewer
to that page. But here in my case Im getting a bit wrong output.

When the user clicks on this link then instead of loading the required
page it leads the viewer back to the main page.

I don't know whats wrong over here because I've read the Docs & Guides
given on below link
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguide.html#ops_paging

But still not able to solve it. Can anyone please help me in this
because my "Another API" which is 99% completed but pending because
remaining 1% is what I've discussed above.

Please help me asap. Im in a very urgent need for help.

Thanks in advance.
Javed.