Hi Jason,

Thanks for the help.

Im looking forward for the second problem which you have founded in my
app ie the guest view is getting blank canvas.
I've searched many forums for this topic but didnt find any solution
except what I've done in my this another APP.

Please add this APP also to your profile and let me know if the code
which I've used is correct or is there any more issue to be resolved
yet.

Also kindly suggest me if you have got any better solution.

url:  http://go2bollywood.tv/orkut/activity/user_profiles.xml

Please try to reply me at the earliest.

Thanks
Javed