Thanks for all that information.

Im'm glad that you write about ads inside Orkut, since my last application
was approved i have been trying to use adwords to promote it inside Orkut,
but according to some rules in adwords it is impossible to use the
orkut.comurl in the ads, so its is impossible to do ads links the app
inside Orkut.

I also have been trying to reach some person from adwords team, without
success. So if you Rahul have some contact with adwords people, please help
us to address this problem.

Thank you,
Daniel

--