Hello Daniel,

i only could run ads on Orkut, using adwords, after a person from
adwords Brasil contacted me. She said that there is a bug that keep
rejecting the orkut url, so i create the ad and she approved it
manually. I dont have her direct contact, she call me.

I run the campaing for only a few days, i dont think it worth the cost.

Good luck,
Daniel Calife

--
Daniel Calife