I thought that, by "rendering", they were counting how many times some user
watches the app in profile or canvas. But, anyway, it would be good to know
how this is done exaclty. It would be frustrating if some developers were
allowed to use things like that to circumvent the algoritm and push their
apps up in the listings.

Alex