Hello everyone,

Thanks much for your feedback! One of our ideas behind publishing
these details was to invite inputs just like these that we could feed
back into to the system to improve our processes.

I'm going to study the details in Anatoly's first mail to verify those
things for myself. But they are not necessarily because we mis-
evaluate the ranking, but because of certain other troubles we've been
facing with the directory listings itself. Some of these are beyond
our present control, but we've already been working on isolating some
of those problems, and you should see better results soon.

We liked the idea of also taking into account the time spent on each
app by users. That, adjusted for the latency in renderings, would
certainly be a good metric too, and we'll work on these lines soon.

~Prashant