Hey Vivek,

Looking at some of the documentation, it looks like
you import pywbem when running python.

http://pywbem.sourceforge.net/docs/tutorial.shtml:

To test that PyWBEM is sucessfully installed, start up a Python
interpreter and try to import the pywbem module.

    $ python
    Python 2.3.5 (#2, Mar 26 2005, 17:32:32)
    [GCC 3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-12)] on linux2
    >>> import pywbem

In the man page in the case materials, it states:

SYNOPSIS

     import pywbem

If it can be run as a script, the man page is unclear
how to do so and would need to be updated, and the man page
would need to be section 1 if it really is a utility.

Thanks
Margot