On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 10:57:20 +0200, Darren J Moffat <Darren.Moffat at Sun.COM>
wrote:

> I think this case needs a formal opinion.  I'm derailing it an will
> happily provide the opinion text (as either majority or minority).
>
> Do other ARC members wish to vote now or when they see a draft opinion ?

I'd hope and expect this opinion will contain a reasonable proposal for the
future how
the arc expects to deal with such situations in general.

sooner or later, psarc has to face the fact that old, dead, out of development
products
and features have to and will be EOF/EOF'ed, no matter if there is a
replacement or not.

regards
---
frankB