In my original materials for PSARC/2008/130 CUPS 1.3.6 I designated an
interface stability of "Volatile" for
the libcups and libcupsimage interfaces.  I don't believe that we are
likely to see incompatible change in these interfaces from the open
source project and there are potentially a number of consumers.  The
open source project owner has stated that they intend on maintaining
backward compatibility in these interfaces in minor releases.  As a
result, I would like to change their stability to "Uncommitted".

If there are no objections, this mail will serve to correct the taxonomy
of libcups and libcupsimage.

       -Norm